Terms and Conditions
Use Of Dannemiller.com Website
The Dannemiller.com Website is owned and provided by Dannemiller, Inc. (Dannemiller) from its offices in San Antonio, Texas. It is provided for personal information and non-commercial use of its Users/Purchasers. All are welcome to browse Dannemiller.com; however, access to and use of the Dannemiller.com Website is subject to the Terms below and all applicable laws.
Please read all these provisions (“terms”) carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates your agreement and acceptance of all terms below. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website or download materials from this site.
Users/Purchasers shall use Dannemiller.com for lawful purposes only.
Users/Purchasers shall not post or transmit through Dannemiller.com any information or material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
Nor shall Users/Purchasers post or transmit through Dannemiller.com any information or material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law or administrative ruling or guidelines, is in violation of these Terms, or which, without Dannemiller's prior written approval, contain advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
Any conduct by a User/Purchaser that, in Dannemiller's sole opinion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying Dannemiller.com will not be permitted.
License, Warrants And Representations
Dannemiller.com contains information and material, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics and audio, (collectively "Materials") which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by Dannemiller and other sources, and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other laws and the entire content of Dannemiller.com is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States Copyright Laws.
Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Product remain exclusively with the Vendor (Dannemiller). Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Product.
Dannemiller owns the copyright in the overall selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, and owns the rights in, or license to use, the individual components of such content.
Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, including but not limited to the text, images, audio and/or video, as well as any software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software or data accompanying such software), except that you may download one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and make no change in or deletion of author attribution. This limited authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials. Users/Purchasers acknowledge that by using and/or purchasing products through Dannemiller.com, the Users/Purchasers do not acquire any license, ownership or other rights to the Materials.
Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of Dannemiller's or such other sources' copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights and may violate other laws.
The use of any such Materials on any other Website or networked computer or environment is prohibited without Dannemiller's express written consent. If Users/Purchasers breach any of these Terms, authorization to use Dannemiller.com automatically will terminate and User/Purchaser must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
Use and browsing of Dannemiller.com is at User/Purchaser’s risk. If User/Purchaser is dissatisfied with any of the Materials contained in Dannemiller.com, or with any of these Terms, the sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using Dannemiller.com.
Products provided by Dannemiller and accepted by the User/Purchaser are "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for particular purpose. Nor does it warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information contained on this site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions of implied warranties may not be applicable under certain circumstances. Under these circumstances, all other exclusions remain in force.
Liability to Dannemiller will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Product. Dannemiller will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Purchaser arising out of the use or failure to use the Product.
Dannemiller does not warrant that use of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Purchaser accepts that product in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
Under no circumstances will Dannemiller, its suppliers or other third parties mentioned at, or involved in creating, producing, or delivering Dannemiller.com be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever (including without limitation, costs and expenses of any type incurred, lost profits, lost data or programs, and business interruption) arising out of the User/Purchaser’s access to, use, inability to use or the results of use of Dannemiller.com or any Websites linked to Dannemiller.com, or any materials contained at any or all such sites (including but not limited to those caused by or resulting from a failure of performance; error; omission; linking to other Web sites; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; communication line failure; or destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any computer or system), whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal theory and whether or not Dannemiller was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Dannemiller shall have no liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions, or conduct of any user or third party.
Dannemiller's obligations and responsibilities regarding its products and services are governed solely by Dannemiller's terms and conditions of sale or license under which such products and services are sold or licensed.
Dannemiller may remedy any non-conforming Product by providing a refund of the purchase price or at Dannemiller’s sole discretion, repair or replace any or all of the Product.
Dannemiller will be free of liability to the User/Purchaser if prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part as a result of Force Majeure, including, but not limited to earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where Dannemiller has taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such an event.
All content found on the Dannemiller.com Website, including text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. Offerings for continuing education credits are clearly identified and the appropriate target audience is identified. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions that arise regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that has been read on this Website.
If there is a medical emergency, call a doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 911 immediately. Dannemiller does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Dannemiller.com. Reliance on any information provided by Dannemiller.com, Dannemiller employees, contracted writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Dannemiller is solely at the User/Purchaser’s own risk.
Users/Purchasers are entitled to telephone support available 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time Weekdays Toll-Free at 1-800-328-2308. E-mails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive a reply within 48 business hours.
Credit Reporting Policy
Dannemiller operates in the Central Time Zone. All online programs document completion dates and times as such. Dannemiller reports credits directly to the AANA and ABA. Complete and accurate information must be provided in the Dannemiller User Account Profile for credits to be reported. For ABA, this includes your Board Affiliation and Board ID number which grants Dannemiller the permission to report earned credits; for AANA, the user's last name and AANA reporting/member number must match exactly with those on file with AANA. If the user requires credits reported to another agency, he/she must self-report directly to that agency.
- Dannemiller reports to the noted agencies once a month. The report is sent to the AANA and the ABA no later than the 5th working day of the month immediately following the reporting period (i.e. CEs completed in May will be reported by the 5th working day of June).
- If the user requires credits reported to the requested agency prior to the next reporting period, a $40.00 processing fee will be charged for this early credit submission. Credits will be submitted within 48 business hours of the request. Request by calling 1-800-328-2308 during regular business hours Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Central Time.
- Please note: User credits can only be reported if complete information is provided in the user’s Dannemiller Account Profile. User’s Name and all required reporting information must match exactly with what was provided to the user’s reporting agency. Any discrepancies between the user’s Profile Information and that provided to the reporting agency causes errors that prevent earned credits from being properly reported to the desired agency. Users requesting credit reporting outside of the normal reporting window or that is the result of missing or incorrect User Profile Information, will be charged a $40.00 processing fee for additional credit submission. To change your Dannemiller profile, log into your account, go to “MyAccount” and use drop-down to access “Profile Information” save with the “Update Personal Information Button.” Please contact email@example.com if assistance is needed.
Dannemiller makes every effort to protect the privacy of every user of this Website. Individuals are not required to “register” to use this site with the exception of those healthcare professionals desiring to purchase products contained herein.
Dannemiller is sensitive to the need to respect and protect individuals’ privacy. Here are some of the security procedures we have internally that protect against unauthorized access to individual information:
- Both a unique login name and a password are required in order for users to access personally identifiable information.
- Firewalls protect information held in our servers.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used to transmit personally identifiable information to our servers. In order to take advantage of encryption technology, the User must have an Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
Despite Dannemiller’s efforts to protect personally identifiable information there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of information over the Internet may be intercepted.
Information Provided By User/Purchaser
The editors of Dannemiller.com, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to reject, edit, remove, or otherwise alter any content submitted or posted to Dannemiller.com for any reason. Dannemiller reserves the right, in its sole discretion to revoke a user’s privilege to submit or post content to Dannemiller.com.
It has been and remains Dannemiller's policy not to accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials other than those that Dannemiller has specifically requested. Accordingly, Dannemiller does not want its users to send any confidential or proprietary information to Dannemiller through Dannemiller.com unless specifically requested by Dannemiller. Please note that any unsolicited information or material sent to Dannemiller will be deemed not to be confidential or proprietary.
By submitting information and material to Dannemiller.com, you automatically grant to Dannemiller (or warrant that the owner of such information and material has expressly granted to Dannemiller) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, adapt, publish, translate, transmit and distribute, or otherwise make available to other such information and material (in whole or in part and for any purpose) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also agree that Dannemiller is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send Dannemiller for any purpose.
You authorize Dannemiller to publish your name and location (city, state and/or country) in connection with any use of your submission to Dannemiller.com and in identifying yourself and location, you represent that you have done so accurately. Once your submission is posted, you will not have the right to have it removed or edited.
Submissions to the user-generated content portions of Dannemiller.com must be legible, comprehensible, and written in the English language.
You agree that you have disclosed any relevant competing interests that, when broadly viewed, could be construed as a conflict of interest or the appearance thereof including, without limitation, financial or beneficial conflicts of interest, employment relationships, and affiliations with other entities or interests.
As further provided above, Dannemiller does not want to receive, and you are deemed to covenant and agree through the use of Dannemiller.com not to provide, any information or materials to Dannemiller that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, in violation of any law, governmental requirements or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporate the proprietary information or materials of another person or entity.
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on Dannemiller.com any information and material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of such right(s). You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
Sharing Dannemiller.com login information is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Sites and Content
Dannemiller may provide as a convenience to Users/Purchasers, links to Websites operated by other entities and persons but makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which may be accessed through this one. Any link to a non-Dannemiller Website does not indicate or imply that Dannemiller endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of such Web site.
Users/Purchases use these sites at their own risk. Dannemiller makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not sponsor or endorse, any linked Websites or the information or materials appearing therein or any of products and services described therein.
Furthermore, links do not imply that Dannemiller is affiliated or associated with, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright of Dannemiller.
Any opinions, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available in Dannemiller.com by any third party are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Dannemiller. Dannemiller is not responsible for the claims of external Websites and education companies.
Dannemiller administers Dannemiller.com from its offices in the United States. Materials published at Dannemiller.com may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in other countries.
Furthermore, Dannemiller makes no representation that the Materials at Dannemiller.com are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
You may not use Dannemiller.com or export information and materials in violation of the export laws of the United States or any other country. If you access Dannemiller.com from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Dannemiller respects the intellectual property ownership rights of others. If you believe your work has been reproduced at Dannemiller.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and provide the following items:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or a representative listing of the copyrighted works, that you claim have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information for contacting you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the claimed infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked ATTN: Publications or mailed to: Dannemiller Inc., ATTN Publications, 5711 Northwest Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78249.
- LIVE MEETINGS
Cancellations/refund request must be received in writing 30 days prior to the meeting start date and are subject to a US $100 processing fee. Refunds will not be granted after 30-day window nor will they be provided for no-shows. For cancellations, please contact Dannemiller as soon as possible by calling 1-800-328-2308 or contact us via email at email@example.com.
- ENDURING PRODUCTS
All refund requests must be received within 2 weeks of product purchase and prior to any CME being earned/issued if applicable.
Non-CME products (without CME credit) purchased via the Dannemiller Store are not eligible to receive a refund unless the product is defective.
For all subscription-based products, a refund request must be received within 2 weeks of purchase and prior to any CME being earned/issued.
Lecture recordings (without CME credit) purchased via the Dannemiller Store or Vimeo Store are not eligible to receive a refund unless the product is defective. Should a user need to exchange or upgrade to another product, please contact Dannemiller as soon as possible by calling 1-800-328-2308 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lecture recordings (with CME credit) are eligible for a partial refund only if request is made within 2 weeks of purchase and prior to any CME being earned/issued unless the product is defective. Please contact Dannemiller as soon as possible by calling 1-800-328-2308 or contact us via email at email@example.com.
- PRINTED PRODUCTS
All sales for printed products/syllabus are final and refunds will not be provided once the product has shipped.
- EDUCATION CENTER
All refund requests must be received within 2 weeks of product purchase and prior to any CME being earned/issued if applicable.
For purchases containing audio/video recordings please refer to the “Recordings” section above.
Group Purchases (Subscriptions Only)
- All General Terms and Conditions as specified herein apply to the individuals who are included in a Group Purchase. These include, but are not limited to:
- User Support is available by phone toll-free 1-800-328-2308 Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Central Time or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharing any Dannemiller user account or log-in information is strictly prohibited.
- Subscriptions are Non-Transferable; Information contained within any Dannemiller Subscription or product is not to be reproduced or re-sold.
- To qualify for a Group Discount, a minimum purchase is required as follows: minimum 5 subscriptions for 5% discount; minimum 10 subscriptions for 10% discount; or minimum 25 subscriptions for 15% discount. These Group Discount percentages will be applied to the current subscription price at time of group request. Only one discount is applicable per subscription; stacking multiple discounts or promotions is not allowed. All subscriptions within a Group Purchase must be for the same product (i.e. AFile Basic, AFile Pro, AFile Premium or PainFile).
- To confirm a Group Purchase, an organization must first assign and advise Dannemiller of the “Group Point of Contact” who will submit all group information (list of names, email addresses) and coordinate billing arrangements for the group. Please note that once each participant is added by name to a Group Purchase, that individual account is Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable and Prohibited from being Re-sold. Individuals within the group are subject to all Terms and Conditions as indicated here. If it becomes necessary to appoint a new Group Point of Contact, please inform Dannemiller as soon as possible by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-328-2308.
- Additional “slots” may be purchased at the group discount purchase rate with participant names and email addresses to be provided by the Group Contact within 12 months of the group purchase date. This allows organizations to immediately receive disounts with minimum subscription numbers while still compiling their full list of participants. However, please keep in mind that payment for the minimum number (or initial list if it is more) is due at the time of the group purchase. As with all group purchases, once assigned, each subscription is non-transferable, cannot be re-sold and is non-refundable.
- Additional individuals ( New Names Only ) may be added to an existing group at the discounted group rate for up to 12 months after the original group purchase date. Upon individual subscription completion which is 2 years after the account activation date or after having earned 60 credits (AFile Basic, Premium and Pro) or 40 Credits (PainFile), individuals can renew their accounts at current individual subscription rates unless a group renewal is arranged.
The laws of the State of Texas shall govern these Terms, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this Agreement and Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Dannemiller and its Users/Purchasers with respect to use of Dannemiller.com. Any cause of action that exists with respect to use of Dannemiller.com must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises.
Dannemiller reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise these Terms at any time and correct any errors or omissions in any portion of Dannemiller.com and Materials. Materials may also be changed, modified, added, or removed and updated without notice at any time; however, Dannemiller is under no obligation to update Materials.
Dannemiller may also make changes in the products, services, programs, or prices (if any) described in Dannemiller.com at any time without notice. Users/Purchasers continued use of Dannemiller.com after any change Dannemiller makes to Dannemiller.com will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Users/Purchasers are encouraged to revisit these Terms from time to time. The current Terms are binding.
All Notices to the Vendor are to be sent to the following address:Dannemiller
5711 Northwest Parkway
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Inquiries accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org or Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Central Time at 1-210-641-8311 or 1-800-328-2308.
Dannemiller reports credits to the following agencies: AANA, ACCME (i.e. ABA), and ACPE. If user requires credits reported to another agency, he/she must self-report directly to that agency.